1. Not much talking but analysing a lot and writing a lot, gaining a lot.
2. Being a good listener.
Any question, if not urgent, then I can ask another time.
3. Learning how Prof managing the meeting, short but productive and on time.
4. Asking questions if it's really important.
5. Be patient, being a good listener, hearing other people ideas, summarizing my understanding
6. I may be able to support Prof in examining what have been done/not done yet. I am there to assist Prof. That's my job.
7. I may use this time to just listen carefully people's thought, to stimulate my ideas to be able to understand what are mathematical judgment.
8. I may have ideas the implications of that but I should rethink how strong is the arguments and how I could support my ideas or convince people. The issue is also about my incomplete understanding about this new context.
What will happen:
1. The first day, I would think about the theory-having all the references in one place, and generate conclusions about what are important, challenges, and so on.
2. I will focus on how I could contribute to complete pictures of teachers from interview data.
3. The last but the most important is: gain much, action a lot, no much talking.
So It would be clear and true, that I am there to add the quality of the group work. Insya Allah.
Semoga Allah selalu bersama saya dan memberi petunjuk-Nya utk saya bisa menjadi orang yg lebih bijaksana dengan pengetahuan yg lebih berbobot.
Kadang-kadang sy terlalu semangat sehingga tampak ambisius tapi lupa mengukur matchingnya dg situasi yg sedang dihadapi.
Saya senang sekali dg gaya Prof. Budi Darma. Diam-diam sy harus terus berguru pada beliau.
Menarik sekali juga melihat sosok Merrilyn, Shelley, Jill, and Kaye.
Insya Allah, semoga berbobot kerja saya selama di sini.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
No comments:
Post a Comment