Sunday, 2 October 2011

Statements

This study describes an important aspect of mathematics education in this "New Times", a period that has been characterized by increasing access to the Internet (Sitti)


Contemporary society that is becoming increasingly reliant on the internet to make connections to information which is dynamic and contextually rich. (Lowrie)

By immersing myself in a new school environment ....

I presents realistic snapshot of life in an Australian primary school to unfold the complexity of the professional works of teachers regarding to the incorporation of technology (Sitti)

Jack is a compelling case, enabled us to gain richer insights and to appreciate the challenges of teaching profession (Sitti)


I must able to situate myself in this unfamiliar context.

I lived "as an ethnographer" in a very different classroom context.

The response of Jack proved that I successfully provided stimulating resources for teachers.

Near the end of the period of being ethnographer, I made a significant impacts on Jack's practices.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment