Monday, 3 October 2011

draft of my email

Dear Prof,

Hope this e-mail finds you very well.

Let me email you several things here:

1.       The list of teachers for interview.

2.       My feedback on the item test.

3.       My writing for JRME paper. This is only the introduction and the conclusion parts. This is a real new and challenging learning for me how to write a journal article. I always remember what you said “How could you explain to others if you can’t explain to me clearly?”

 

I forwarded the email from SAARSMTE. The abstract is accepted with a very positive feedback. Thanks so much for helping me on this Prof.

 

In this October, I think, we will be very busy. I am always happy for being busy because I am here to learn under your supervision.

 

Things to do in October:

-          Finishing the Draft of JRME/TATE article.

-          Finishing the photography

-          Visiting schools to learn from teachers and to support them

-          Continuing my interview and workbook analysis.

-          Involve in October data collections (including interview)

 

However, I have to say, that please guide me in preparing at least a paper for ICME and a paper PME conferences. Being a second author of you is fine. But I am ready to work hard for this learning.

I also must write a short paper for SAARSMTEJ

 

Hope this email helps you in helping and educating me.

Thank you very much for your ongoing supports.

 

Regards,

Sitti

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment