This is a good learning for me.
She must be very busy.
She is a nice lady.
She must be just very busy and she's quite disappointed with the way people treated her, not such kind of support he expected.
Just keep be very kind of to her.
Pray for her to get every thing done well. Amiin.
She is not wrong.
She just wanted to borrow a book but then she got hurt because of the way people treating her.
But I do understand that those people didn't mean to hurt her.
So what.
I believe ask Allah to always take care of us so every actions of us would be impacting positively to others.
Anyway, for my self, I could see the dynamic interaction of this community. But for myself, the most important is just keep writing to achieve my goals, that is to maximise my time here to learn writing.
Prove this process with the proof of publications.
Insya Allah
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
No comments:
Post a Comment