Could we meet 30' as early as possible after today for the interview data, please?
Dear Prof,
In the last two days, I intensively analyze Scenario 3. I think, I have made a significant progress. I am trying to follow the grounded theory analysis concept.
From this analysis, I got an idea for an ICME paper that I need to discuss.
Please have a look the abstract.
Also, in the process of analysis, many questions have come to my mind that I really need to discuss with you, as follow:
......
Many things that this data are telling me such as
......
I have made an open coding and I will refine my coding.
Therefore, I wonder if you have time about 30' (Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon), it would be helpful.
Today, I am just continuing my analysis at home.
So we can allocate Friday to focus on discussing the JRME paper.
Regards,
Sitti
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
No comments:
Post a Comment