Dear Mrs Rawat,
Now, I am trying to explore probability websites, then I will locate then into a website/blog.
I will send it tonight once I finish it.
It seems to me, some websites are very interesting and it might be also useful for you or your daughter, even for your students.
I myself never learned probability well during at school. So I am still struggle and not very confident.
But then now, I am hoping that through working with you, it could challenge me to learn much better. Hope you can share your expertice to me.
I have been asked to visit 2 schools, so I actually need to know the time that I can visit your school. For me, visiting your school is my priority now because I already had a chance going there and I feel very nice to be there. You know, I am very new so I need time to connect with people.
Looking forward to work with you.
Regards,
Sitti
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
No comments:
Post a Comment