Sunday, 13 May 2012

Kurang 7 minggu so what

Posting sebelumnya adalah saya coba mengingatkan diri saya tentang kinerja dan prestasi yang telah saya capai selama postdoc, untuk meyakinkan diri saya bahwa dengan kemauan dan kesungguhan Insya Allah kita bisa.
Di mana pun kita hidup pasti ada tantangan dan saya beruntung karena keluarga saya bisa imbang dengan kemampuan suami dalam menangani kepentingan anak-anakku yang sedang butuh perhatian.

Nah sekarang kurang dari 2 bulan saya di sini. Mungkin saya perlu email Prof.

Dear Prof,
Here is the revision of my paper.
It also took time to switch on my thinking on this.
By the way, my time here is less than 7 weeks and I feel, one week is so short.
I am hoping very much I can maximise the rest of this time here to prepare me to work from Indonesia.

My thinking:
- I can continue analysing the rest of interview in Indonesia.
- I can continue the analysis of the video and we can produce some papers together.
Hope we can have some ideas for the next paper writing from the project to also help me to focus on the analysis.
- Also I hope, at least by December this year, I am able to submit another paper from my thesis as a part of my postdoc.
- before going back to Indonesia I must finish:
1. Slide Presentation of the paper so you can check it before I present.
2. Update of the references. I am thinking to group them, If I have time so it is easy for us to identify references about PCK, measurement, video analysis, and so on.

Hope I am not too ambitious, and hope I can have a productive time in the rest of my postdoc.

Thanks so much for engaging me into this valuable learning experiences.
Regards,
Sitti

Itu konsep surat.

Nah apa yang bisa saya lakukan dalam waktu dekat ini?

1. Selesaikan paper dan kirim ke Prof.
2. Sign in MERJ untuk tahu proses submit
3. Coba FNB online
4. Coba baca proposal Kak Usman atau Liya.

Apa yang harus jelas untuk video.

Untuk urusan video, jangan terlalu serius. Prof tahu caranya.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment