Wednesday, 2 May 2012

‎Chat with Jill Adler on 4/30/2012

Participants:
-------------
Sitti Maesuri, Jill Adler

Messages:
---------
Sitti Maesuri: Sorry, my laptop is a bit slow bcos I wanted to do it so fast:)
Sitti Maesuri: I have send the articles that you need.:)
Sitti Maesuri: Welcome back to SA Prof.:). I've enjoyed my data analysis. It has been taking a lot of time, because I also try to experiment with NVivo. The data are VERY interesting and stimulating my thinking a lot. Hope to send my works tomorrow. Is it OK?
Sitti Maesuri: As a result, I have no chance yet to do the interview and revise the MERJ paper. I spent also my time reading to help me understand what I have be doing in my analysis and WHY? But I think, I've made progress to help us move forward. Hope so much:)
Jill Adler: Hi Sitti. That sounds good. I am not coming in today. Look fwd to see u Wed. So fine to send tmrow
Sitti Maesuri: Thanks Prof. Hope you can have enough rest before Wednesday. You must be very tired from working and travelling. Have a nice day:)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment