Sunday, 24 July 2011

I may email this

Dear Merrilyn and Shelley,

Hope this email finds you very well.
I am e-mailing you to ask a question: don't you mind to involve in shaping my papers for JRME/MERJ and JMTE. Because you know exactly the story of my research.

The first paper is about offering a potential model

The second is focusing on factors supporting/inhibiting teacher professional learning using zone theory.

We could be co-authors with Professor Adler.

I have two meetings on this papers and she has guided me and challenged me in shaping my papers.

I am hoping very much that while I am involving in Prof Adler's project, I could also have several international publications from my thesis

I am sure, from this process, I am going to learn a lot and it will help me to be confident for publication.

I attach my notes from meeting 1 and the summary of my meeting 2.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Sitti
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment