-------------
Sitti Maesuri, Jill Adler
Messages:
---------
Sitti Maesuri: Hi Prof, sorry if a little bit late. Now I am in the bus but the circuit one, so it usually takes a little bit longer than direct bus. Thanks
Jill Adler: Ok I am also late
Sitti Maesuri: :) My bus arrive now. Yessss
Sitti Maesuri: Prof, let me know what time is our meeting this afternoon. I am going for lunch at medical campus now. Thanks.
Jill Adler: 2pm
Sitti Maesuri: Thanks:)
Jill Adler: Can we meet at 11. Need more prep time.
Sitti Maesuri: Yes Prof. Thanks:)
Jill Adler: On my way 10 mins
Sitti Maesuri: Morning Prof:) hope you remember to bring my MERJ paper. Thanks
Jill Adler: :)
Sitti Maesuri: Prof, do you have my paper. I am back to my office now to continue my works.:)
Jill Adler: Yes. I do. In my office at end of workshop
Sitti Maesuri: Thanks:) I already taste the workshop:D
Jill Adler: Hi Sitti. Let's meet after Vasens session, so at 11.45. That will give me time before to read what u sent.
Sitti Maesuri: Ok Prof. Thanks
Sitti Maesuri: Prof, are you still at home?
Sitti Maesuri: I want to send important stuff for our discussion. Or should I just print from West campus?:)
Jill Adler: Just print
Sitti Maesuri: Ok, it is about T2 + important notes from our previous discussions. Thanks
Jill Adler: What room is vasen's presentation
Sitti Maesuri: 76
Sitti Maesuri: Presenter: Vasen Pillay
Title: Describing the enacted object of learning in a learning study lesson
Respondent: Lynn Bowie
Chair: Dr Judah Makonye
Room:M76
Sitti Maesuri: I am still waiting for a bus:(
Sitti Maesuri: Prof, the bus is coming late, so I will not join Vasen. Let me just wait for you in my office for our meeting
Jill Adler: Ok fine. Did not print T2. Pls print for me
Sitti Maesuri: Ok
Sitti Maesuri: Where should I meet you Prof:)
Jill Adler: In my oFfice
Sitti Maesuri: Ok. See you then.tx
Sitti Maesuri: I really appreciate if you could send me a meeting request for Wednesday. I don't know what time. I will send u my works by tomorrow night to help us for the meeting. So don't worry about this.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
No comments:
Post a Comment