Participants:
-------------
Sitti Maesuri, Aneesa
Messages:
---------
Aneesa: Slms, I am here at wits in rm L63, until 12 doing reg, come if u can, thx, aneesa
Sitti Maesuri: I have a meeting with Prof Adler at 12 - 13. I'll come soon after my meeting. Is it OK? Thanks
Aneesa: I am free now until 12, can u come now, cos I am going home for jummah prayers etc otherwise, monday then
Sitti Maesuri: Ok. I am coming
Aneesa: Gr8
Sitti Maesuri: Do you have a doctor? I really need a prescribtion of malaria medication. It says that I need to take medicine a day before going to Malawi tomorrow morning. Malawi is malaria zone. I worry so much.:)
Sitti Maesuri: Would you mind please to help me?
Aneesa: U can get from chemist in rosebank, clicks dispensary
Sitti Maesuri: My friend told me that it needs prescription. Mdifferent friend has different prescription. It is too late to know this
Aneesa: Don't need a doctors prescription, but it is expensive bet R600 and R800
Sitti Maesuri: Ok, but isn't it closed now? The price is ok because we have to. So worried
Sitti Maesuri: Do you have other ideas
Aneesa: Unfortunately I can't help, at my sisters place in westrand for the weekend, thinking of what to do??
Sitti Maesuri: I have mosquito repellent. I will use it all the time then. I just read the email yesterday and I didn't think if it's so serious. Thanks Aneesa
Aneesa: Just use plenty of it, and pray nothing bites u! Will they be ok at airport, do u hav yello card
Sitti Maesuri: I have yellow card. If they sell at the airport, I might buy there. Thanks
Aneesa: Go early to travel clinic on ground floor at airport they can help u
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
No comments:
Post a Comment