Dear Merrilyn,
how are you :)
I have read Judy Mousley's paper about Copyright
"Conference paper authors sign a publication agreement to give MERGA copyright and the benefits for the association that flow from that. However, it is easy to get permission to republish their work, and MERGA encourages all authors of conference papers to develop them into journal articles for submission in MERJ, MTED, or other appropriate journals. Editors may seek to include the paper in an edited collection. Any author who wishes to re-publish a conference paper should contact the Vice President (Publications) by email, for written permission. Normally, permission is readily given and a footnote is used to acknowledge this."
Well, in my paper that I am going to send to JRME, I use some of of the content of my two papers presented in MERGA.
What should I write and to who about this.
In APA, there is a rule that the institution/affiliation is the University where you did your research.
So, it means, that I must write my name and UQ.
in my paper that I submitted to SAARSMTE, I wrote my name, and Wits
then, at the end of the paper,
I wrote below. For JRME, should I do the same, or should I follow APA?
Hope you can give me advice on this because I just want to do the right one.
Regards,
Sitti
About the Author
Sitti Maesuri Patahuddin is a lecturer in the Department of Mathematics at the State University of Surabaya (Unesa) Indonesia. The research on which this paper was based was done within doctoral study at the University of Queensland. The paper has been developed during a post doctoral fellowship at the University of the Witwatersrand.
Acknowledgements
The research in this paper was kindly supported by AUSAID. The paper has been developed within the Wits Maths Connect Project at the University of the Witwatersrand supported by the FirstRand Foundation (FRF) Mathematics Education Chairs Initiative of the FirstRand Foundation, the Department of Science and Technology (DST) and the National Research Foundation (NRF). Any opinion, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of AUSAID, the FRF, DST or NRF. I am grateful to Professor Jill Adler of the University of the Witwatersrand for thoughtful and meaningful conversation in the process of shaping this paper. I am also deeply indebted to both my supervisors Prof. Merrilyn Goos and Dr. Shelley Dole for their unwavering support during my PhD study.
No comments:
Post a Comment