Postdoc journey

This is as a space for writing any ideas. These may not brilliant ideas but it may be helpful for myself in many ways

Saturday, 26 November 2011

cake website

From Fida

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nichellenewsletter/3035100935/in/photostream/

 

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=cupcake%20topings&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=707&sei=SpbQTpKaHMKEhQerpqS0DQ

 

 

Posted by Sitti Maesuri at 07:14
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2024 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2023 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2022 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2021 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2020 (32)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (257)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (49)
    • ►  April (45)
    • ►  March (34)
    • ►  February (44)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ▼  2011 (288)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (43)
      • 2 minggu lagi pulang
      • video FB
      • What am I thinking?
      • Masih bingung dengan paper ICT ICME
      • [Curhat Part 4]
      • [Curhat Part 3]
      • Cita-citaku
      • BB
      • Pura-pura
      • Alhamdulillah
      • Dilema ICT
      • pinjam
      • Ideas ICT paper
      • cake website
      • Hikmah dibalik kepanikan
      • Drafting paper 1 ICME
      • Malawi visa
      • Refleksi
      • My claims of Scenario 3 interview results
      • ICME - ICT Paper (2)
      • ICME - ICT Paper (1)
      • Paper
      • Notes from Prof
      • Fw: New Manuscript uploaded: #11435
      • ipad 2
      • website Fida
      • ipad
      • Planning
      • Oleh-oleh
      • My postdoc
      • Olimpiade matematika
      • Ada aja si Vingin
      • Rencana
      • Rencana di tangan manusia
      • Draft 4 JRME-Nov-2011-v3
      • My paper
      • Jrme lagi
      • Hebat kan
      • Fw: Message to UQ community from Chancellor
      • Lucu juga
      • Fw: Need advice from MG
      • arsip copyright
      • Waktu itu sangat berharga
    • ►  October (81)
    • ►  September (55)
    • ►  August (52)
    • ►  July (46)

About Me

My photo
Sitti Maesuri
I am a lecturer at Mathematics Department in UNESA. I graduated from the University of Queensland, doing research about using the Internet for teacher professional development and for mathematics teaching. Now, I am doing my posrdoctoral program at University of the Witwatersrand South Africa. I love teachers and I love teaching. I am very keen to work closely with many teachers and I hope very much to do invaluable things for teachers. Through this website, I will share ideas in two languages: English or Indonesia
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.