write a paragraph using the words: Mummy, South Africa, missing, alone, Indonesia
235 kata:
i am sad because i am alone. My mummy went to South Africa and I am in Indonesia with my daddy and sisters. i am missing her a lot. even if every night we talk ussing skype. i can not wait for her to come back to indonesia. it would be a dream. My mummy is alone in South Africa and I am alone here, in Indonesia. It feals very wierd if my mummy went away for so long. But my mummy realy need togother to study and get money. I realy love my mummy a lot. Their are lots of things that my mummy need to do their. Maybe she is very tierd because she keeps on studying and have lots of meetings. I am very very sorry if i made lots of problems that made her sad. she worked very hard for her family, so i want to say to her thanl you. i wish she would just straight away come back home andthen staying with me, daddy and the others. My mummy is the best most kindnes mummy in the hole intire world. That is the reason why i want mummy to stay with me. I just realy realy miss her so much. Right now and always i just realy want to hug her alot and kiss you alot. I am just vey sad if my mummy is not beside me anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment