Participants:
-------------
Sitti Maesuri, Jill Adler
Messages:
---------
Sitti Maesuri: Now in the bus. Sorry for being too late. I checked my calender this morning & M outlook, it was empty, so I just continued my work:)
Jill Adler: Ok
Sitti Maesuri: Prof, would u mind please 2 email your draft so it will also help me to think the discussion part. Thanks
Jill Adler: Email is down even fro$ home
Sitti Maesuri: Ok. No problem. :)
Jill Adler: Do u have wits email?
Jill Adler: I am also not getting email messages on my bb
Sitti Maesuri: I can email from my BB to wits, also from wits to ny BB. No problem at all
Jill Adler: Can u try email me
Sitti Maesuri: Yes, it was sent at 3.21pm from office and 8.08pm from West:)
Sitti Maesuri: You may need to check your inbox capacity. Is it full?
Jill Adler: No. I always keep it ok. Something else is wrong. Oh dear!
Sitti Maesuri: So sorry. What about ur skype?
Jill Adler: Skype and internet ok. Will sort out tmrow at work and have early night
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
No comments:
Post a Comment