Saturday, 7 April 2012

too bad-too godd

Hi,

After working on my paper for two days, I thought that I have made good progress.

I was struggle in shortening and restructuring.

I thought that I was successfully doing it because now, it is about a word limit (9000 words).

But after that, I read again and pretending as a reviewer for my writing.

Now I could see so many gaps, and now I am confused how I could improve this writing.

 

I believe my study is fruitful. I did seriously. I have learnt a lot from this process. I was labour intensive but learning or deep learning alswyas need labour intensive.

Learning is hard.

Now the problem now, I must be able to communicate the value of this.

I want people to get benefits from my study.

I want readers to get inspirations from this.

 

I have learnt a lot.

This has helped me to discern many thing that I didn’t realise before.

 

But you know, they way I worked in Australia must be different in Indonesia.

I can lead Jack. Jack has a professional status and he may see himself in that way.

 

In Indonesia, in some schools, people see me as an expert. They want to follow, that want to ask, they want to join.

But certainly, some of them want to do that.

Only some, Some are feeling comfortable without any intervention from other. Some of them want to have a fully authoritative.

 

But again, I must learn something frpm this study?

Why are we researching?

No comments:

Post a Comment