Thursday, 26 April 2012

Stopwatch Results

Lap1 02:31:59.94 02:31:59.94
Lap2 02.96 02:32:02.90

Timing by BlackBerry

So what I have done, coding and trying to understand it by reading article and book of Anna Sfard,
About visual mediator, narrative endorsed, mathematical word.

There are words and question ,not including mathematics world but about to focus teacher' attention, to ensure learner understand, listen or hear it.

What I could see here?
- the pattern of questions, mostly resulted choruses, mostly were closed, seeking answers that already in teachers' mind.

- what is interesting here is: giving exercise that applying the law that is going to present.

What grade is this? 10?

So I need to check the curriculum.

What is more here comparing to Lucky is the teacher involve learner's to do exercises in his/her book, to work on board, and check the learner's works on the board for all the class.

What are similar so far, the types of questions posed were closed and particularly guided.

It is a slow process because not sure whether I have coded certain things.

What does it mean if many codes happened at the same text?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment