I think she is right. I tend to see positive things from other.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
-----Original Message-----
From: Moneoang Leshota <Moneoang.Leshota@wits.ac.za>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:17:33
To: s_maesuri@yahoo.com.au<s_maesuri@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: RE: Thanks so much
Thanks very much Sitti.
Are you on skype, because I would like to keep in touch with you. I am excited for you with the Australia job. Enjoy it my darling.
I will keep working hard on my PhD, and only wish you could be here to see my progress.
One thing for sure is that I am going to miss you and I am going to miss your beautiful nature where you see beauty in people. Don't ever lose that.
Drive back safely, say hello to family and let me know when you get back home.
Love
Moneoang
______________________________
Moneoang Leshota
WITS Maths Connect Secondary Project
Wits School of Education
Private Bag 3
P.O. WITS
2050
South Africa
Tel: 011-717-3247
Fax to email: 0862117563
Home: 011-717-5462
-----Original Message-----
From: s_maesuri@yahoo.com.au [mailto:s_maesuri@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: 08 November 2012 12:12 PM
To: Moneoang Leshota
Subject: Thanks so much
Dear my special friend,
I am going to miss you.
Thanks for every thing.
I really understand that doing PhD is challenging.
But if Sitti can make it, it means you can make it much-much better. Believe me. Just move forward :) I am sorry for not having time to chat a lot with you.
Wish you all the best and also for your family.
My last promise was noodle. I didn't find the special noodles bcos of the time, so I gave you the regular via Lorraine.
Love you Moneoang
Regards,
Sitti
Sent from my BlackBerry(r) wireless device
<html><p><font face = "verdana" size = "0.8" color = "navy">This communication is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without the permission of the University. Only authorized signatories are competent to enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in writing to the contrary.</font></p></html>
No comments:
Post a Comment