Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Rencana ke Afsel lagi

Saya akan ijin ke Afsel utk 2 minggu.
Apa yang akan saya lakukan.

Dear Prof,

I am trying to think what I have done after leaving Joburg

1. Presentation of our paper at ICME
2. Analysing videos for our discussions
- Mazhazi
- Phumi
- Moselane
- Richard
- JJ
- Patricia
- Muzeva
3. Writing for our paper - that we failed to submit to MES: video analysis of Teacher 2

4. Mentor a student about endnote, I have more than 500 digital books to insert to our "Endnote digital book"

5. First analysis of interview trancript (Lucky, Mashazi, Hammed Jimoh, Constance)

6. Reviewing 2 papers of MERJ

7. Revising my MERJ paper for resubmission.

8. Reading some articles.

Do you have some ideas about what must I do during my visit? Your idea would be helpful in thinking my preparation to go to there.

Regards,
Sitti
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment