Monday, 3 September 2012

‎Chat with Jill Adler on 9/2/2012

Participants:
-------------
Sitti Maesuri, Jill Adler

Messages:
---------
Jill Adler: Hi Sitti. How are you? I am worriee about you! Are you able to work yet? I need that paper edited urgently. Are you able to do this?
Sitti Maesuri: I have read it carefully and also the review. I am now going to type it and send it soon.
Jill Adler: Great. Tx so much
Sitti Maesuri: Just several minutes ago, I saw my outlook works for the first time and so many emails (more tha 160). I am excited for this
Jill Adler: :)
Sitti Maesuri: Also apologise for not replying so many email from you. I just knew it.
Jill Adler: That's ok. Glad u are ok
Sitti Maesuri: Rennes paper was sent. Let me know if you receive it. Tx
Jill Adler: Tx got it. Will look tomorrow and at JoE as well so we can chat on Mon about what to do.
Sitti Maesuri: Ok. Tx
Sitti Maesuri: I am still work on the JOE paper. It is not very easy for me. But I am going to email you whatever I can. Give me more time. I am going to finish this by this afternoon.:)
Sitti Maesuri: I have been sending the JOE file, but the internet is slowing down:(
Jill Adler: :) ok. I am still out. Will be home in hours time.
Sitti Maesuri: The connection is too bad. It is still in the outbox.:'(
Sitti Maesuri: Prof, the one that I sent from outlook is still in outbox since this afternoon.
Jill Adler: Ok. I will do other stuff. See if it will come data
Sitti Maesuri: I sent the file via yahoo, but I didn't copy my email. So just sent the file
Sitti Maesuri: Tonight, I must join EID celebration and I must manage things for our community here. I'll be at home about 11pm of my time
Sitti Maesuri: Hope my notes help:)
Jill Adler: Nothing come yet. Will connect when u home tonight
Sitti Maesuri: Have you received my email from yahoo.tx
Jill Adler: No. Nothing yet
Sitti Maesuri: I am at home now:)
Sitti Maesuri: Hi Prof, how are you?:)
Jill Adler: Fine. Busy with stuff for tomorrow. Not got to paper yet, but looked at ur comments. Will email u lata. Hope u had good evening
Sitti Maesuri: Ok. Thanks. Wondering how many cups of tea you have today. =D miss your jokes a lot
Jill Adler: Only 4!!!!!! :)
Sitti Maesuri: Not much then. I thought more than 8 cups. :)

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment