Thursday, 12 July 2012

‎Chat with ·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌ on 7/13/2012

Participants:
-------------
Sitti Maesuri, ·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌

Messages:
---------
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Slm Sitti...is this you and your husband???
Sitti Maesuri: Yessss, we reconnect again:) tha's me and my husband, taking picture at my house with my husband, after the wedding party
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Lovely...Yasmine will email you today
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Yasmine.dominguez-whitehead@wits.ac.za
Sitti Maesuri: Thanks.:)
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: ‎​Look at my profile picture make it yours and make your answer your status;)
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: How are you Sitti?
Sitti Maesuri: I am fine. Thanks:)
Sitti Maesuri: How are you?:D
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: What you been up to? I'm well...
Sitti Maesuri: I am in South Korea:D
Sitti Maesuri: Just finished talking to Jill via Skype
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Great with the family???
Sitti Maesuri: By myself
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Ok did you have you interview yet?
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Are you working there???
Sitti Maesuri: Next week. Could you please share some ideas/questions for the interview?
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Ok...as they come to mind (from my interview) I'll share with you
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: I remember them asking me why I wanted to work at Wits
Sitti Maesuri: Ok
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: My teaching philosophy
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Ideas for publications
Sitti Maesuri: Ok, thanks
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Ideas for designing a course within my discipline
Sitti Maesuri: Yes. It helps me to prepare
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: What contribution you can make to Wits
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Maybe current trends in your discipline
·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡.<3М̣̣̥̇̊oeñierα̇̇<3⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌: Content knowledge in your discipline
Sitti Maesuri: Ok.thanks a lot

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment