Participants:
-------------
Sitti Maesuri, Jill Adler
Messages:
---------
Sitti Maesuri: I've just finished my interview Prof. Really hope to get this job.
Jill Adler: Me too. How did it go? Do you think u did ok? I saw tom at pme. He seemed v interested in having you. So I am hopeful.
Sitti Maesuri: It went well. I think I answered it well, mostly asking about what I have done in South Africa and Indonesia, what contributions I could bring. They often said My answers are great, excellent.:)
Sitti Maesuri: But at the end, Tom also said that they have some other candidates to interview. So need a longer time for final decision:(
Sitti Maesuri: Now, I should forget this and come back to my works, video analysis. I'll email you tomorrow before the meeting. Is it OK?
Jill Adler: Yes. We need to make time a little earlier. Can we do 4.00 SA time?
Sitti Maesuri: Ok
Jill Adler: Great thx. Speak then
Jill Adler: Just remembered, can u send the team all the papers on explanations
Sitti Maesuri: Ok. Last time I only sent to Moneoang and Craig. I will resend to all then. Tx
Jill Adler: Vasen, Ntsikin shadrack regina
Sitti Maesuri: Ok Prof
Sitti Maesuri: Prof, in our endnote, there's a group of explanation. So you can easily find them when you need them. I am still processing to send them to other. The internet con is quite slow now.
Jill Adler: I know. I have sent some. But it is not quick to find them in linked articles. So ithats why I wanted u to help :)
Sitti Maesuri: :)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
No comments:
Post a Comment